Mass Effect Andromeda’s 1.10 patch focuses on multiplayer
BioWare has released a new update for Mass Effect: Andromeda that brings it up to version 1.10 and specifically addresses issues with the game’s co-op multiplayer component.
As you can see in the below patch notes (which BioWare also posted to its website), there isn’t anything too groundbreaking in the update, though the fact that Veteran ranks will now only drop for characters once all other characters of that rarity have reached rank 10 should help alleviate the frustration of getting a Veteran rank for a character you never plan to use.
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV
The 1.10 update should download automatically the next time you boot up your platform of choice.