Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season One launches this week
Now that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is in the hands of millions of gamers, Activision is gearing up for the game’s first season. Last week, the folks at Activision gave us the details of what would be included in the major content drop for Season One, which launches on December 3.
Here’s what’s coming with season one:
- Crash (Multiplayer Map)
- Vacant (Multiplayer Map)
- Shipment (Multiplayer and Gunfight Map)
- Port (Ground War Map)
- Cargo (Gunfight Map)
- Atrium (Gunfight Map)
- Reinforce (Multiplayer Mode): A hybrid of Dom and S&D, a single-life mode with both teams competing for control of three flags.
- On Site Procurement (O.S.P.) (Gunfight Mode): A tactically rich 2v2 mode with a twist: Begin with just your fists, and gather equipment as the match progresses.
- Infected (Multiplayer Mode): It’s hunt or be hunted in this survival party game mode!
- Bomb Squad (Special Ops Experience): Forces still loyal to Barkov have planted explosives around the city of Al-Raab. You’re here to defuse the situation.
- Grounded (Special Ops Experience): Enemies have seized Barkov’s former airbase. Engage and eliminate them.
- Pitch Black (Special Ops Experience): Infiltrate Barkov’s former estate and recover all required intel before an exfill in a Tactical Rover.
- Just Reward (Special Ops Experience): Your squad targets the head of an enemy financial operation, hacking his data centers, and gaining intel.
More information on new weapons being added to the game will be announce this week. For a sneak peek of everything coming, check out the announcement trailer below: