Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s season pass includes two expansions and Beowulf quest
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will hit shelves on November 10, but once you finish the game, there’s going to be more content coming your way. Ubisoft announced the game’s post-launch content plans which include two expansions, a special quest, in-game events, new modes, and more.
The game’s season pass, which will cost an additional $39.99 or be included with the Gold, Ultimate, and Collector’s editions of the game, will feature two expansions, the first, Wrath of the Druids, will be arriving in Spring 2021, and the second, The Siege of Paris, will launch in summer 2021. In addition to the expansions, a special quest, The Legend of Beowulf, will also be included with the season pass.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s season one begins in December and comes with a bunch of free content for all owners of the game. Check out the list below:
- A new settlement area, allowing players to continue to grow and evolve their settlement.
- A traditional Viking Festival, the Yule Festival, for players to experience in their settlement.
- A new game mode: the River Raids. Building on Valhalla’s core raiding mechanic, the mode will deliver a dynamic, challenging, and highly replayable raid experience.
- The addition of the Ranks for Jomsviking: in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players can create a lieutenant to be part of their raiding crew, but also recruit some from their friends and the community. In Season 1, players will see an update to the Jomsviking feature that will allow their Jomsviking to earn XP and rank up. The higher the rank of the lieutenant, the more silver players will earn when recruited by other players.
- Season 1 and subsequent seasons will also come with new player skills and abilities; weapons and gear; and cosmetic items for the settlement, longship, horse, and raven.
Season 2 will follow in March 2021 with more free content and updates to the game. Check out the announcement trailer below and detailed blog post here: